Saturday, May 18th
Limited to 10 entries
Pee Wee Juniors will be the first event of the day at 8 a.m. All entry forms must be received before the Pee Wee Juniors start. Please see Tiffany or Kathi at the Welcome Desk for help.
Chair: Tiffany Green
Upload form or Submit entries via email to:
Pre Entries can be mailed to:
444 Eastwood St
Geneva OH 44041-1636
Alternately they may be delivered in person on Saturday Morning at the Show site before Pee Wee Junior starts.
All participants will receive a PEE WEE Special Attraction bag filled with goodies and a ribbon.
The Pee Wee Special Attraction is a pre-Junior Showmanship Class. The Pee Wee Class is geared toward children 5 to 9 years of age. Each Pee Wee unit consists of the child, his/her parent/guardian/responsible adult, and the dog. Only one Pee Wee unit is in the ring at a time. This is not a competitive class, but rather a fun, learning experience for the child and the adult.
- A dog must be at least six months of age to enter the Pee Wee Class.
- The dog must be a Cardigan Welsh Corgi. We have plenty if you don’t own one you can borrow one.
- Bitches in season will not be allowed to participate. If pre-entered, a dog may be substituted that meets the eligibility requirements as specified by the Club.
- All dogs entered must have the proper lead and collar.
- A responsible adult must be present with the child both inside and outside the ring. The adult is to maintain control of the dog outside of the ring.
- In addition to an entry, a release and Covid paperwork must be signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian