RESERVED GROOMING IS CURRENTLY FULL
We have met the goal for overnight grooming. If you plan to leave dogs overnight, please do your part and contribute. We will reimburse those who paid more than their share.Pay for Overnight Security
If you have any questions concerning the grooming and/or the grooming area guidelines, please contact grooming chair:
Cassie Frank email@example.com
Premium reserved grooming will be $50 per 5’x 7′ space for the week. Handicapped-accessible spaces are available.
Space will be allocated based on 4 dogs per space. Crates must be stackable. Those with fewer than 4 dogs maybe asked to share with others if space becomes critical.
A bathing area is located close to the grooming areas.
The grooming area will be open on Monday, May 30th, scheduled to start at 2 p.m.
MEMBERS OF THE SHOW COMMITTEE AND THE GROOMING AREA COORDINATOR WILL ENFORCE ALL RULES LISTED BELOW:
- Grooming area will be closed from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- 4 dogs minimum per space. If you only have one or two dogs, please find someone to share with. If you need help in finding someone to share with please send an email to the grooming chair, and they will do their best to hook you up.
- No soft-sided crates are allowed in the main grooming area and all crates must be stackable.
- Maximum of 2 spaces per person, as long as you have four or more dogs in each.
- NO requests for a specific space.
- If you are in a large group, have ONE person submit for the group.
- NO spaces will be sold for a separate area to entertain.
- If you have someone that you would like to groom with, please let us know on the form.
- All spaces must be paid through the NS Cardishop by Credit Card, Paypal, or Check. Reservations without payment will be placed on a wait-list.
- Spaces are 5′ x 7′ and have power.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping a clean area in and around their grooming space. The grooming area will be cleaned nightly. Please remember to clean your area prior to leaving for the night.
Dogs may be left overnight in the grooming area with payment of an overnight fee.
Overnight fee for Monday through Friday nights from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. will total $1400 (40 man hours total @ $35/hour plus tax). Roberts Centre requires 30 days notice in order to provide security. This means that we must receive the total payment of $1500 by April 30th.
Printable CRATE CARD (required for overnight)
Roberts Centre Rules:
- Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. This includes properly disposing of waste and using designated relief areas and the public x-pen area on the south side of the Property, clearly marked with signage.
- Designated stations throughout the facility should be used appropriately (i.e. watering station should not be used for waste or other materials.)
- No exercise pens allowed around the front of Royal Canin Ring & Eukanuba Field and Hotel and exercise pens around the perimeter of the entire building are strongly discouraged.
- No Soft Sided Crates in Royal Canin Ring and Eukanuba Field
- All dogs are required to be on-leash at Royal Canin Ring & Eukanuba Field and Hotel at all times (except when crated or as required to be judged.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, when on the grounds.
- Exhibitors accept personal liability with respect to any claim made in respect to any damage or injury caused by their dog/s or dogs in their possession.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY MORE SPACES THAN YOU NEED. If you are handicapped, please indicate so on the form, and we have spots reserved. As always, we will do our best to set you up with others as requested.
Reservations received without payment will be wait-listed.
Reservation and Payment:
After Submitting:Add to your CardiShop Cart