Special thanks to our own breeder judge, Judge Deborah Anthony. Our group of 7 Pee Wees ran their dogs around the ring on Saturday June 6, 2021 providing our lunch time fun. Pee Wee allows kids who cannot compete in Juniors yet, to experience the sheer joy of running their Cardis around the big ring, where the spotlight shines on them. Our thanks to our Pee Wee bag sponsors, Sherri Hurst and Peggy McCoy for the amazing stuffed toys, Arlene Irby for the toys and bubbles, and the Board of CWCCA, Show Chairs Janet Suber and Marla Gardner for providing the bags and other miscellaneous items that made their bags overflow. Thank you also to Urban Pulse Photography for donating this amazing image to CWCCA. Join us for our next Pee Wee event at the 2022 National Specialty June 4, 2022 at Roberts Centre. Email Heidi at email@example.com for more information or an application.
Saturday, June 4th
Limited to 10 entries
The Special Attraction will be held following Juniors. Saturday June 4th. Juniors start at 8:00 am.
Day of show entries taken until 8:00 A.M.
Pre Entries can be mailed to:
2443 E 7 Lakes Rd
Winslow, IN 47598
Chair: Heidi Kilgore
Alternately they may be delivered in person on Saturday Morning at the Show site (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM). First come, first served. There is a limit of 10 teams and they must be registered by Saturday Morning to participate.
All participants will receive a PEE WEE Special Attraction bag filled with goodies and a ribbon.
The Pee Wee Special Attraction is a pre-Junior Showmanship Class. The Pee Wee Class is geared toward children 5 to 9 years of age. Each Pee Wee unit consists of the child, his/her parent/guardian/responsible adult, and the dog. Only one Pee Wee unit is in the ring at a time. This is not a competitive class, but rather a fun, learning experience for the child and the adult.
- A dog must be at least six months of age to enter the Pee Wee Class.
- The dog must be a Cardigan Welsh Corgi. We have plenty if you don’t own one you can borrow one.
- Bitches in season will not be allowed to participate. If pre-entered, a dog may be substituted that meets the eligibility requirements as specified by the Club.
- All dogs entered must have the proper lead and collar.
- A responsible adult must be present with the child both inside and outside the ring. The adult is to maintain control of the dog outside of the ring.
- In addition to an entry, a release and Covid paperwork must be signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian