Holiday Inn Portland-Airport (I-205)
8439 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland, OR 97220
Make sure to reference group CWC.
- No parking fee
- Four (4) dog per room limit.
- Guestroom rate at $119.00 per night, is offered for single/quadruple occupancy.
- All rates are offered net, and subject to the prevailing city occupancy tax, currently 14.5%
- Group rates will be extended three days prior and post-convention dates subject to availability
- All guest rooms are run-of-the-house unless otherwise set forth above. Guestroom types (kings, double/doubles, etc.) cannot be guaranteed and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis
- In order to assign individuals to specific rooms, room reservations will be required. Group’s attendees will make their reservation requests online, through the web address http://www.hiportlandairport.com. Each of Group’s attendees
must identify themselves online as part of Group by inserting the group identification code CWC, and must provide all of the other information required by the website. Or they can call in reservations to the hotel direct (503) 256-5000 and request the CWC Group Rate. The Hotel does not confirm reservations to individual attendees in writing.
- Guest accommodations will be available at 3:00 pm on arrival day and reserved until 12:00pm on departure day. Any attendee wishing special consideration for late checkout should inquire at the front desk on the day of departure.
DOG SHOW RULES
- The hotel will charge a one time, non-refundable pet fee of $50.00 per room with pets, per stay. Additionally, if there are damages to the room or hotel, charges will be assessed and billed to individual guest.
- The hotel will transport guests and their dogs to and from the airport. It is helpful to the hotel to have arrival/departure times of guests to ensure appropriate staffing and reduce shuttle wait times
- Dogs are prohibited in the restaurant, lounge, on 6th 7th & 8th floor, banquet rooms, where food is, or will be served. With the exception of grooming and show areas
- Maximum of (4) dogs are allowed in each guest room. Any additional dogs in each guestroom must be pre-approved by the hotel. All dogs must have their own crate, with plastic under it. Guest rooms must be available for daily house cleaning. Under no circumstances will dog washing be permitted in hotel guest rooms. The hotel staff will report an infraction of this rule immediately to hotel management
- Please restrict dogs to a designated outside potty and walking areas. Appropriate waste disposal bags must be used for clean-up. Group is responsible for setting up these areas and monitoring them.