Space will be available for either reserved or free space. Reserved grooming will be $50.00 for a 5′ X 10′ space.
Please remember, the goal is to have a grooming space for all that need space. There may be some necessary adjustments on-site. The space dimensions are as close as we can estimate until we know our exact needs.
The following guidelines will be in effect while using the indoor grooming area. Members of the Show Committee and the Grooming Area Coordinator will enforce all the rules listed below.
- A bathing area will be located near the main grooming areas.
- Grooming area will be closed from 11:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- No soft-sided crates are allowed in the main grooming area and all crates must be stackable.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping a clean area in and around their grooming space. The grooming area will be cleaned nightly. Please remember to clean your area prior to leaving for the night.
- No Ex-pens will be allowed in the grooming area and no exercising of dogs is allowed indoors.
There will be NO Overnight crating in the grooming area.
Handicapped-accessible spaces will be available in both paid and free grooming areas.
If you have any questions concerning the grooming area guidelines, please contact:
Marla Gardner, Grooming Chair
(314) 894-0455 (please leave a detailed message)
Entries are closed.