ALL ATTENDEES ARE EXPECTED TO KEEP ROOMS, GROOMING AREA, AND ALL HOST VENUES/ PROPERTIES CLEAN. PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOGS IN ORDER TO ASSURE THE USE OF HOST VENUES/ PROPERTIES BY OTHER CLUBS.
Holiday Inn Dog Show Rules
- The hotel will charge a one time, non-refundable pet fee of $50.00 per room with pets, per stay.
Additionally, if there are damages to the room or hotel, charges will be assessed and billed to individual guest.
- The hotel will transport guests and their dogs to and from the airport. It is helpful to the hotel to have arrival/departure times of guests to ensure appropriate staffing and reduce shuttle wait times.
- Dogs are prohibited in the restaurant, lounge, on 6th 7th & 8th floor, banquet rooms, where food is, or will be served. With the exception of grooming and show areas
- Maximum of (4) dogs are allowed in each guest room. Any additional dogs in each guestroom must be pre-approved by the hotel. All dogs must have their own crate, with plastic under it. Guest rooms must be available for daily house cleaning. Under no circumstances will dog washing be permitted in hotel guest rooms. The hotel staff will report an infraction of this rule immediately to hotel management
- Please restrict dogs to a designated outside potty and walking areas. Appropriate waste disposal bags must be used for clean-up. Group is responsible for setting up these areas and monitoring them.