The NEW Cardigan News Bulletin
The Cardigan News Bulletin is published twice a year in an 8 ½ x 11 format. The Summer issue features our national specialty winners (deadline for submission – July 15 for publication in mid August). Companion- and performance-titled dogs headline The Winter issue (deadline for submission – January 15 for publication in mid February).
Covers for the Summer issue are available first to national specialty conformation winners, and include articles about breeding, whelping, genetics and related topics. ALL national specialty results will be printed. The Winter issue covers are available first to performance/companion competitors with preference to national specialty HITs and new performance/companion titled dogs at the highest level. We’ll have articles on health, performance, rehab and related topics.
We encourage ads from all venues for both issues.
Advertising prices are:
$300 front cover (includes inside page with story by owner)
$250 back cover
$200 inside covers
To reserve a cover position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ads can be designed for you or submitted camera ready. To submit your ad, for ad specs or for questions about ads:email@example.com
BUSINESS CARDS (8 per page) for 2 issues
Business Card submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kennel – $50
Member – commercial (handling, leads etc) $75
Non-member – (commercial or kennel) $100
The Bulletin welcomes articles from the CWCCA community. If you have an idea for an article, please send a note to the managing editor at email@example.com stating the subject and scope of your article.
Some things to think about:
- Who would be interested in this subject?
- How would you develop it?
- How detailed would your article be?
- Authors will receive a by-line [author name and kennel name (optional)]
- Authors are welcome to submit a one-paragraph bio that tells readers about themselves; bio may be accompanied by a photograph that will be published if space permits
- Articles should be about 1000 words in length (let us know if you need more)
- All articles will be reviewed and fact checked by the editors
- All submissions will be edited to conform to the Bulletin’s stylistic requirements
- After submissions have been edited, they will be returned to authors for final source check
All ads must be paid for when submitted for publication.
The Bulletin staff
Jane Crenshaw – advertising Addy Alexander – editorial
Vivian Moran – manager
The Bulletin is designed by Bear Associates
The Cardigan News Bulletin is an official publication of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club of America, Inc. and is sent to every member in good standing.
Subscriptions from non-members are welcome.
$25 per single copy, $45 for a year
Outside US: $35 per single copy, $60 for a year
Back Issues in limited availability. Please contact:
Corresponding Secretary – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org